Favorite Quote of the Day

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. ~Anton Chekhov

Nov 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

There are oh so many things I am thankful for. Thanksgiving...well it just makes me remember every little thing I'm blessed with.
I'm thankful for....
parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, youth group, Sunday school, leaders, my life group leader, libraries, books, imagination, friends, hugs, running, sweet notes, long hugs, cross country, texting, my XC team, family, friends, friends who are family and family who are friends, fandoms, warm beds, hot showers, photography, phone calls, skype, windows, fun, happiness...true happiness, words, stories, blogs, chocolate, time, LCHS, LCMS, LCES, MVCS, teachers, early mornings, Jesus as my big brother, little sisters, little girls, little boys, older "siblings", Best friends, movies, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, silent conversations, eye contact, English, Spanish, the Bible, Isaiah 40:31, State XC, Olive Garden, pranking tents, Birch Bay, floating lanterns, kayaks, stars, the sun, freedom, opinion, California, Disneyland, Prince Charming's and Princesses, "Once Upon a Time" beginnings with "Happily ever after" endings, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, the Lord of the Rings, Dragons in our Midst, Rising Shadows, my hero named "Daddy", my sanity named "Mommy", venting, smiles, vacation, pretty dresses, jeans, sweaters, American girl, Narnia, The White Giraffe, Paint the Wind, Les Miserables, The Hunger Games, colors, witnessing, seventh place, His strength as my strength, love...true love, fantasy, I am a Child of Light, Microsoft Office Word, music, the flute, my voice, the piano, the organ, creativity, encouragement, butterfly wings, the "undo" button, God becoming a man to save us, and...YOU. You all know who you are...I'm so very thankful to all of you who are reading this, even if you have no idea who I am. I'm simply thankful that you took the time to read this silly little post from my silly big heart. And to everyone else...all of you who think, "I totally know what she is referring to" you are so right, and to those of who you think, "She's thankful for me?" then be assured that YES, I am thankful for you.
God loves you all, and I hope you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving! Tell someone that you're thankful for them today. It's the perfect time of year. :)
P.S. After today, YES, we can listen to Christmas music. I like my fall before my winter, though I love winter dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment